- About 26 years of experience in Project & Trade finance. Is in-charge of the Loan Recovery & HR Groups at Exim Bank’s Head Office in Mumbai at present. Was till recently in-charge of the Treasury, Resources, Accounts, and IT Groups. Earlier was in-charge of the Corporate Banking Group including SME & Agri Finance. Previously was head of Exim Bank’s offices in London, Milan & Hyderabad.
- Exim Bank of India is wholly owned by the Government of India and was set up by a Statute of the Parliament of India to finance, facilitate and promote India’s external trade. It also serves as the vehicle for concessional loans granted to overseas Governments at the behest of the Government of India.
- Is a regular speaker on Banking, Trade Finance, Project Finance, SME Banking, etc. Have led various consultancy assignments for setting up a Commonwealth Exim Bank, Trade Finance Facility for Small Island States for the Commonwealth Secretariat in London, Introduction of Film Financing program for the Exim Bank of Nigeria, etc.
- Is a member of the Task Force on ‘Financial solutions for R&D in the Pharmaceutical Sector’ set up by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Is also a member of the ‘BRICS Rating Agency Expert Group’ under the aegis of the BRICS Business Council.
- Represent Exim Bank as Nominee Director on a few corporate Boards.