- A master of science degree in Oil and gas with emphasis in energy from the University of Liverpool in the UK.
- A Doctor of Philosophy Degree (PhD) in economics with emphasis in fiscal and monetary policy from Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria.
- Worked at the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in the eastern cape as Transformation manager for the regional electricity distribution project (REDS 6) IN P.E.
- Worked as Strategic management specialist under the senior executive service program of the UNDP/WB/GTZ at the Ministry of Public Works in Liberia
- Worked as senior energy consultant for Aviozon Nigeria Limited on the local content policy in the oil industry and assigned on the Sudanese project
- Worked as adjunct lecturer of Public finance at the Cuttington University in SUAKOKO, Bong County
- Worked as adjunct Professor of macroeconomics at the African Methodist Epicopal University in Monrovia
- W orked as adjunct lecturer of economics at the STELLA Maris Polytechnic in Monrovia
- I am an adjunct professor of economics, operation research and international management at the University of Liberia graduate school of Business
- I am the vice President for technical services at the national oil company of Liberia (NOCAL)
- I am a writer and publisher of several articles both in international journals, including the economics of population structure in Nigeria.