The 4th Mining on Top- Africa London Summit (MOTA) will be held in Frankfurt, Germany on the 6th-7th July 2017. The two- day conference is expected to attract over 200 participants from over 20 countries.
MOTA is the most definitive African mining conference for Europe, uniting Minster’s from Africa’s most established and emerging mining economies with global mining executives, investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect and encourage greater partnerships & stakeholder engagement.
Building on the success of the previous three editions distinguished notable speakers to date include
· Mr Amadou Camara, Managing Director, Société des Mines de Fer du Sénégal Oriental (MIFERSO), Senegal
· Mr Nathan Chishimba, President, Zambia Chamber of Mines, Zambia
· Dr Michael Schulte, President, VDMA Mining, Germany
· Ms Christina Wissel, VDMA Educational Policy, Germany
· Mr Waheed Qaiser, Vice Chairman, Maxim Corporate Finance
· Mr Kristian Lempa, Senior Project Director: Extractives for Development, GIZ, Germany