SESSION 5: GENERATING SHAREHOLDER VALUE
10:30 Following the uptick in commodity prices, investors are putting an emphasis on accountability and returns.
Mining companies need to therefore work alongside their financial partners to establish how to create long-term returns in a cyclical industry
- Key success factors for raising capital in current market conditions
- Assessing stakeholder engagement strategies to develop long-term returns in a cyclical industry
- Following restructures, what is the potential for mining companies to see sustainable growth?
- Return on invested capital- an effective metric to demonstrate shareholder value?
- Portfolio optimisation- balancing Greenfield exploration, brownfield expansion and acquisition strategy
Moderator: Alex Walker, Mining Sales Specialist, Pareto Securities
Daniel Major, CEO, GoviEx Uranium
Bernard Pryor, CEO, Alufer Mining
Stephen Letwin, CEO, IAMGOLD
Angelos Damaskos, Chief Executive Officer, Sector Investment Managers