03 Jul 2018
Rudolph de Bruin
Developing financial and strategic partnerships to advance new and existing African mining projects
- In the increasing competition for FDI, where does Africa sit?
- The role of the Europe as a customer for African minerals
- Evaluating the role of each stakeholder in mitigating jurisdictional risk
- Demonstrating political stability- what are investors looking for?
- As commodity prices recover, how can mining companies and government partners ensure that expectations are in sync?
- The importance of flexibility in loan instruments to cater to regional and regulatory differences
Louis Coetzee, CEO, Kibo Mining
Rudolph de Bruin, Co-founder, AMED
Akshai Fofaria, Partner, Pinsent Masons