Unpacking Risk Vs Opportunity for a Diversified High Return Portfolio
Private Equity (PE) funds are uniquely structured to drive growth and transform businesses. While some African pension funds are currently investing in private equity, there is still scope for more PE investment to assist African pension funds to boost their returns.
Investing in private equity allows public pension funds to gain exposure to growth companies that have the potential to provide excellent returns over the long term, but how does one balance the risk vs. rewards? The webinar unpacked this paying special attention to the Covid 19 context.
Read the report of this webinar that gathered Norbert Stelzer and Svenja Becker from Moravia Capital Investments, Heleen Goussard from Riscura and Carlo Dickson from Thuso Partners.
18 pages – Contents:
- Key take-aways
- Private Equity industry has grown tremendously
- Why do we consider Private Equity?
- Risk management
- Due diligence
- Why should we invest in PE funds?
- How have your current PE investments been affected during and post Covid and lessons learnt?
- Moravia Capital Investments
- Thuso Partners
- Alternative Investment Professionals
- Asset Management Companies
- Asset Managers / Operators
- Banks, Financing Institutions, Multilateral & Export Credit Agencies
- CFO’s, CEO’s
- Financial Advisory Firms
- Financial analysts
- Financial Modellers
- Financial Service Providers
- Government Officials/Regulators
- Infrastructure development
- Infrastructure Fund Managers
- Investment and evaluation
- Investment Bankers
- Legal and contracts – Pension Lawyers Association
- Life Insurance Companies
- Local Government, Government Departments, Agencies & Authorities:
- Ministries of: Finance, Economy, Work, Energy, Water, Transportation, Telecommunications, Health and Education
- Pension Funds
- Pension Fund Managers
- Pension Lawyers
- Private Equity Managers
- Professional Institutes
- Project finance
- Project planning and management
- Renewable energy providers
- Research analysts
- Risk Analysts
- Supply chain and transport solution providers
- Tax specialists